All families have challenges and struggles, but sometimes, a family or individual needs extra support. If you or your child is struggling with after-school routine, bedtime, communication, self- help, mealtimes, anxiety, anger management, relationships, social skills or challenging behavior, we can help.
By utilizing a balanced combination of relationship based intervention, sensory informed strategies, applied behavior analysis, cognitive behavioral therapy, and other evidenced based practices,
Imagine a Child’s Capacity’s team of experts can develop an intervention plan that will support your needs. Services can take place in your home, the community or at our clinic.
Services provided include:
• Support for anxiety management and emotional regulation
• Help to understand the meaning behind challenging behavior and with creating positive support plans
• Strategies to support and/or develop independence with daily living and self care routines
• Developing communication systems and strategies
• Offering strategies to support successful inclusion within support for peer and sibling relationships
• Supporting technology use and integration
•iPad assessments and implementation support
• Counseling and Therapeutic Services
• Private Pay (Sliding Fee Scale Available)