Imagine a Child’s Capacity partners with schools (public and private), preschools and daycare providers to help support the children in their care through consultative services and trainings.
We believe that through working together we can develop innovate and effective teaching strategies and supportive, engaging learning environments that help all children thrive!
Services provided include:
• On-site consultation around individual student needs (we specialize in supporting students with autism and other neuro-development differences)
• Staff trainings on a variety of topics including emotional regulation in young children, using visual supports, classroom behavior management and more! (WILL LINK TO TRAINING FLYER)
• Conducting in-depth functional behavior assessments and creating positive behavior support plansAssistance with developing and implementing meaningful IEP’s
• Educational program design and evaluation, including offering strategies to support successful inclusion
• Conducting independent educational evaluations
• Mental health consultation to assist staff identifying children who may need additional supports and services
• On-site groups including social skills, mindfulness, yoga and emotional regulation
• Supporting technology use and integration